FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
107 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I had forgotten the password of my TRB140, and I did the 12 second reset to restore the factory values, unfortunately now even if I reply to the ping to 192.168.2.1 the web page doesn't appear, and I can't even with SSH it tells me time's up . Please can someone help me if there is a way to put the new firmware maybe with physical connection. Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Have you tried reset again?

Have you tried a different browser, or clearing the cache?

Could you tell the firmware version you had installed on your device?

This thread has instructions for a recovery procedure, but if your firmware was 7.03 and above, it will not work. I will need you to send me your device's product code to proceed further.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thank you so much for your support, I was able to use the procedure described and finally I have the web page available, now I should put the intermediate firmware TRB1410_R_00.02.03.2_LEGACY but even before starting it gives me the page I have attached. Can you tell me how to proceed to insert this firmware? Albert

firmware TRB1400_SDK_00.01.04.4

Kernel 3.18.20
by anonymous

Hello,

Be aware that previous instructions are for TRB 141, and you need to download TRB1400_R_00.02.03.2_LEGACY intermediate version, which can be found here. Make sure to double check your device's product code before downloading the firmware. 

Could you try to reach 192.168.2.1 using browser's private mode, or a different browser?

Alternatively, are you able to reach your device via SSH? If you do, you could follow these instructions and upload firmware file to your device's /tmp directory. Then perform update via SSH with the command below:

• sysupgrade /tmp/TRB1400_R_00.02.03.2_LEGACY.bin

See if that helps. 

Best regards,