FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
131 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

Perhaps i am not allowed, but will share some positive feedback about my current RUT360 setup.
After +1year of fiddling with different antennas and firmware for RUT and the actual modem firmware.
I have finally got a multi carrier aggregation connection heartyes
Its almost "lightning fast" compared to my previous ADSL connection. smiley
Download speed is around 60-70Mbit/s and upload is around 20-30Mbit/s.

Setup:
I have one RUT360 in the alley close to my two poynting LPDA-0092 antennas.
The antennas is mounted in a MIMO setup. And the antenna cable between the RUT360 and the antennas is 1.5m.
RUT360 is currently running FW R_00.07.03.1 And the actual modem is running FW EG06ELAR04A08M4G.
The carrier tower is apporx 1.5km away, i have an open field until approx 1.2km. Then the carrier tower is inside the woods.
So its not visible from where i live.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Thank you for sharing. It is really nice to hear positive feedback and see that there are people who are happy with their setups. This is a great example. Most of the threads created are related to some issues, which is fine. But, it would be great if there were more people who provide positive feedback as well.

Thank you again and have a great day! :)

Kind Regards,

Andzej