FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
405 views 2 comments
by anonymous
hello,

I'm using adobe superset (with mysql database) to analyze data about devices and control simcard traffic. How can I export from RMS csv file with ICCID raport and data consumption from RUTX11 devices? I can only find usage raport in pdf, without iccid information. With a few months I will migrate to power bi, soo maybe any solution dedicated for this ?

Best, MJ

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

While it does not seem to be possible to generate a CSV report with ICCID and Data Consumption in a single file, there are a few alternatives:

• To generate a CSV file with data consumption for a particular device, open the device in question on RMS, select the Data Usage tab, select the period, and press the Export Chart data button in the top-right corner;
  • To get the devices ICCID, in the Devices tab of RMS (where all of the devices are visible), press the little cogwheel in the top-right corner → Table presetsCreate a new preset → Add the needed data + ICCID → Save & Apply. Then, in the top right corner, simply press the download icon and you'll get the ICCID and other needed data of all devices.
Hope this helps!

Best regards,
DaumantasG 

by anonymous

Hello DaumantasG,

I checked this out, It showing only one last used iccid( I have dual sim). In large fleet of devices it's hard to manually generate reports per one device. I finded solution to check SIM IDs, its in VIEW UPDATE HISTORY, but still I need other solution.

Best,

MJ

by anonymous
Hello,

With my suggested way it is only possible to obtain the ICCID of the SIM in use at the moment, and indeed, your solution seems like the only way to get both ICCIDs.

The RMS is constantly getting new updates, and hopefully more extensive data extraction methods will be available in future updates.

Best regards,
DaumantasG