FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
3,521 views 11 comments
by
I have asked this feature over a year ago, and never got proper answer... Maybe I just need to sell teltonika and buy device which have all the things that I need
by
I'm using RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1 on my RUT950, and on network > Mobile I now see an option "Use IPv4 only".

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

IPv6 for 4G is not yet supported, but RND has already started development of this functionality and in a period time of 2 months  new FW with IPv6 support should be released.
by
Hello,

Is the updated firmware with WAN/4G IPv6 support close to being released?
by anonymous

Hello,

Here is a test firmware with IPv6 Support on mobile. After updating routers firmware simple navigate to Network -> Mobile and select internet protocol IPv6 after that navigate to System -> Adminsitration -> General and enable IPv6 support.

Here is a link to TEST FW for RUT9XX IPv6 Mobile WAN support.

https://community.teltonika-networks.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=6650820421005995841

by
Hello,

Thank you for the very quick reply, and beta firmware.

I'm just trying this firmware, and for SIM1 can see the option 'Internet protocol version', with a choice between IPv4 and IPv6, but for SIM2 I only see the option 'Use IPv4 only' (which was available before).  I'm using SIM2 right now, and can't immediately switch to SIM1.  Should the option 'Internet protocol version' also be available for SIM2?
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for notice, we will forward this to RnD to fix it.
by
Hey ipv6 works "perfectly" on my rut950 (using this beta) when using bridge mode and ppp mode on sim1. Qmi mode doesn´t work, the modem fails to get an ip address.
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your time, attaching latest TEST FW for IPV6 support. Please test it and provide a feedback for us. https://community.teltonika-networks.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=3291963135140819944

by
Hello, I have installed the FW for IPv6 on a RUT955. Only this does not work with the operator of the telecom. The sim card is prepared and should be possible. Do you have a solution?
by anonymous
Hello,

Have you tried with other operators SIM card? Do your operator supports IPv6? If so - can you PM me a troubleshoot file when router fails to connect to IPv6 network when using Telecom SIM card.
0 votes
by
Hello,

any updates here ? I have a RUT240 and I can't figure out if it's compatible or not with IPV6. What about the RUT955 ? Anyone who has already tested it ? I'm gonna buy the RUT955 if is 100% working with it. Thanks in advance.
by
Hi,

In the latest released version i still do not see the option for 4g ipv6 options.... Is there a special latest firmware with this option?

Best regards.
by
I too am looking for the IPv6 options. There was a beta firmware in July but the most recent firmware appears to not have it.