FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
75 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi,
I am trying to configure an RUTX11 to support both Local and RADIUS authentication for users accessing the WebUI. My router is using the 00.07.03.3 firmware. Though I can see the PAM configuration page with the two default Local modules for authentication for SSH and WebUI access, and though I have been able to successfully configure these to either use Local or RADIUS (some testing still required to fully verify) authentication, the WebUI will not allow me to add any additional modules which I will require in order to allow both Local and RADIUS authentication. Instead if I try to add an additional module it will just display a loading page indefinitely. Is this a firmware bug or am I missing something?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply. 

Is the issue still relevant?

Do you mean adding more PAM auth instances by "additional modules" in System -> Administration -> Access control? If that is the case, I did not have any issues adding new instances. 

Could it be browser related? Have you tried a different browser, clearing browsers cache or incognito mode?

Otherwise, could you provide steps to replicate the issue?

Best regards,