FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
93 views 0 comments
by anonymous

I have upgrade two TRB140 to lasted firmware TRB1_R_00.07.03.4. After that Modile Uilities do not work, sms are store in sms message page but no action was made. I must downgrade to TRB1_R_00.07.02.7_WEBUI, lost all my settings and everything work greate.

I not sure but in this version I have to enable "data roaming" to enable my network "Free" in France, this setting not mandatory in previous fw.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Did you update with Keep settings enabled?

If not, could you update to 7.03.4 without keeping configuration, to have a fresh update and see if the issue is still present.

If mobile utilities do not work even after a clean device reset, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file will allow to investigate the issue further.

Best regards,