FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
117 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Dear support, I generated a webui device with the certificate that lasts me until the end of 2023 (as shown in the photo). Everything works correctly with the link that is generated for me and I can access the device remotely. The problem arises that if I don't reconnect every certain time (not even a day goes by) it won't connect anymore and it gives me an error; how can I solve this problem? I am attaching photos as proof.

Thank you

Thomas

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

When the generated link becomes unavailable, it is usually due to data connection losses, interrupts or device reboots.

Have you tried pressing reconnect, as it should recover the connection to the device?

Could you also provide details about device connection quality, speed, as slow connection might also be a factor?

Best regards,
by anonymous
Thanks for the reply; I'm currently using the Italian operator iliad with a sim. I re-established the connection and it only works that maybe after a certain amount of time it goes back to not connecting. I didn't restart the router; Is there a way to make it understand that it should reconnect automatically?

Thanks

Thomas