FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
101 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

Got an issue with package creation - when I put it in my custom repository I am not able to get anything from it because signature check fails. It was signed by the SDK keys and I noticed that there is no such key in /etc/opkg/keys. I can either disable signature checking in opkg.conf or import the key manually, but there are too much devices to perform such action manually. I think that the issue is with SDK version - I am currently working on the latest 07.03.4, while my devices use 02.06.1 firmware. I believe on that version of SDK, the key would be OK, but I am not able to download that version, or maybe the solution is different. Please advise.

Krzysztof

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Are you referring to RUTX build key? The key in /etc/opkg/keys is a symlink. The key itself is located in /etc/proprietary_keys

Also, it seems you are fine with disabling signature checking in opkg.conf file. What if you set it to disabled by default when you compile a new firmware?

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Thanks for your feedback. Where can I find SDK for the 02.06.1 firmware?

Krzysztof
by anonymous
Hi,

I have sent you a private message.

Kind Regards,

Andzej