FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
326 views 5 comments
by anonymous

I have tried this on 2 RUTX11 systems already, same result

I also rebooted, refreshed browser cache and re-flashed firmware to be sure.

The "System" dashboard widget displays a "–" for the details, see below

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you try reflashing the firmware using the bootloader method and see if that helps? This way the RutOS installation will be completely overridden.

Also, did this start happening after a firmware update? If everything else on the device functioning as it's supposed to?

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Yes, this started happening after updating to firmware 7.03.4

Okay, I will try to go there and work on it today. I will bring a spare unit just in case.
by anonymous
Sure, let me know if it helps.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
I am on my way to the remote site now, so I will know soon.

In the meantime, I have another RUTX11 that was upgraded to 7.03.4 and was also displaying the dashboard overview bug. I attached its troubleshoot file to the top post if you can take a look at it!
by anonymous

Well, it was too busy and they would not let me take the network down unfortunately. I tried my best to do the bootloader firmware flash but the device is up on a pole and juggling the little reset pin while holding my laptop in the other hand, standing on a ladder was too much for my athletic abilities. I tried a few times but I have no way of knowing when exactly to release the pin (it says 3-4 seconds but is that 4 seconds from when you plug in the power cord, or 4 seconds from when you see the LEDs flash, or.... ??

edit: I decided I did not want to go back there on Saturday so I climbed back up with the spare unit and just swapped it out. It's working, and I took the "bad" unit with me so I can send a Troubleshoot file from it if you want, before trying to reflash the unit?

edit2: continuing here

+1 vote
by anonymous

I figured out the cause of this problem. It appears that at some point, the timezone "America/New York" (with a space) was saved by the GUI. This may have been valid on some older firmwares, but it now causes an error (I found this by looking in Chrome DevTools):

Uncaught (in promise) RangeError: Invalid time zone specified: America/New York

So, going to Services → NTP and changing to UTC and then back, and re-saving gets it working again and the dashboard is now OK. Hopefully this can be fixed by a future FW update.

by anonymous
Hello,

Indeed, this bug is already fixed in the v7.4 release, which should come out in the following weeks.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
DaumantasG