FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
183 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

i have a RUTX09 with Firmware version RUTX_R_00.07.03.4

can it be that the counter only counts to 1.00 TB?

I streamed on the 17th 18th and 19th. There should have been around 50GB of traffic per day. But nothing is displayed.

Best regards Jörg

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this up. 

I personally am not aware about any counter limits, however, I will forward this to the developers to look into and, if necessary, include updates in future firmware releases.

Alternatively, you can reset counters by clearing used data by logging to your device via SSH and executing the following command:

• ubus call mdcollect clean_db '{"iface_name": "mob1s1a1"}'

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous

Hello,

Would it be possible to get a troubleshoot file from the device with 1TB data limit reached for further investigation? 

To generate the file, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. 

Attach the downloaded file by editing your question.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello,

I have attached the file.

Best regards Jörg
0 votes
by anonymous
I have the same issue with 3 RUT950. It happened after upgrading from firmware RUT9_R_00.07.02.7 to RUT9_R_00.07.03.3. Will you solve this problem with the next firmware?
by anonymous

Hello,

RnD are aware about this.

Could you, as asked from other user, generate a troubleshoot and a backup file from your device, then send it to me in a private message?

Best regards,