FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
185 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I have installed the newest Firmware TRB1_R_00.07.03.4 and the newest NTRIP Client included in Packet of the Firmware.

My Problems: I have programmed 2 Clients:

first: At my Home Computer I have created one TCP Server and one TCP Client. The TRB142 Connect over Port 2201 to my Server and my Server send the Informationes to my Client. My Client connect to the NTRIP Server from APOS (Austrian Positioniering Service) at Port 2201. So I can test the Communication and it is gone very well.

second: The same Configuration only the Server IP Address is changed to the NTRIP Server from APOS: The Clinet don´t connect to the Server and I don´t know why!!!!!?????

The second Problem: If the Server goes down - the Connection brakes - its OK. But when the Server goes on a little bit later the TRB don´t connect to the Server again. I must click on Save & Applay or Restart the Modem.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

As for the client not connecting to the APOS - the logs can be found by connecting to the router using SSH and running a command logread -f . This command will show the live feed of logs and might show the errors related to this issue. It would also be useful if you could replicate the issue, navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot and generate a troubleshoot file. It can be attached to the original post and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Another thing I'd like to ask for is after replicating the issue (keep the NTRIP service running), run the command /usr/sbin/ntrip_client -d /dev/rs232 and paste the output in the .txt file, which can be attached along the troubleshoot file.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
I have make it with SSH and so I see that the Configuration in TRB142 is allways the same. Its the first of the list. My first Config was for my own Server and the second Config for APOS. But when I disable my Config and enable APOS the Config on the TRB142 was not changed to the enabled Config. So I must delete my Config and enable APOS Config and it´s run very well.

Now I will test the TRB142 on my Rover - but I think it will gone very good.
by anonymous
Hello,

Glad to hear that you fixed the issue!

Let us know if any further issues arise.

Best regards,
DaumantasG