FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
105 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I feel the firewall settings in router is blocking it from sending out the messages from publisher device(controller) to subscriber(MQTT lens). The device(controller) is connected to the LAN port of the router.

I have added the files with rules that i have given in the firewall. Can you please check it and advise on corrections.

It would be great! if you guys can help out.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

By default, all traffic from your local LAN network is allowed to WAN (internet).

To forward traffic from WAN on port 1883 to your LAN device, please, try configuring the port forwarding rule as follows:

The internal IP address should be the IP address of your Publisher (controller).

If this does not work, please, disable other firewall rules that you created and try again.

If this does not help, please, download a troubleshoot file from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. Attach the file to your previous question by editing it.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Thanks for your reply. It's still not working.As advised I have attached the troubleshoot file. Please check it. Is it possible to get a team session and get this storted? Because we have deadline soon. And we believe the there is some blockage from router firewall settings. Awaiting for your reply.
by anonymous
Hi,

I have sent you a private message.

Kind Regards,
Andzej
by anonymous
Thanks for your assistance. It worked.