I started having strange issues on new RUT955. It worked pretty fine couple of months, but now there are some issues:
- Originally there was mobile network drop and mob1-down messages in log. It came back after few minutes automatically. Operator confirmed it, but they said it was terminated from modem side. Network was fine.
- I updated the firmware and it seemed to work OK. But, then I started to notice strange freezes in network if there was heavy traffic (5-40Mbs) on mobile network. Speedtest was easy way to see this, as it started normally with rather low ping and ~20Mbs download, but then everything freezes. Ping to 188.8.131.52 didn't go through. After continuous download request was no longer, it came back to life.
- I also tried to reset modem to factory settings, no success.
Attached couple different log files. 15.1. was the original, 16.1. should be with updated firmware and rest are newer