FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,329 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

i have the Teltonika 140 TRB, i get my internet through LTE Sim into this device. The TRB 140 should now pass the connection through, via lan cable, to the Unifi UDM Pro in Bridge Mode.(I think Bridge mode is the right one, not sure 100%) But i do not know how to set it up the right way...so i would need a explanation especially for dummies. 

So, how do i set up the Teltonika 140 TRB for use with the UDM Pro?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards from Austria,

Jakob!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

To setup a bridge, simply navigate to Network -> Interfaces -> Edit mobile interface (mob1s1a1) -> select bridge mode (or passthrough, in which case the TRB will still be reachable). A new field will appear where you can enter the MAC address of your device to which you want to pass the IP address of the SIM card. 

Your device will need to be configured to obtain IP settings automatically (DHCP).

Also, make sure that the DHCP server is enabled on your TRB LAN interface. You can check this if you navigate to Network -> Interfaces -> edit LAN interface.

After that, simply reboot your TRB. Give it a few minutes to fully boot up and connect to the operator. Then, reboot the device to which you are passing the IP address.

You can find more information here and here. Also, there are plenty of threads about the bridge and pass-through mode on this forum, so you can take a look at them too.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

Best answer