FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
99 views 0 comments
by anonymous

<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;} <![endif]-->

I recently purchased 3x RUT24 wifi routers and one of the units somehow locked up. The SSID is showing up as UNKNOW_0000 and when you SSH into the modem it shows up as root@Teltonika-UNKNOW

I tried doing a reboot using the reset button, I tried doing firstboot from cmd line, and I also tried upgrading the firmware. When doing the firmware upgrade I get OK, OK, Image check failed.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

A remote session will be needed to fix this issue. Please send me the serial number of the affected unit via a private message along with the time that is suitable for you for a remote session. I'll send further instructions there.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
DaumantasG