FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
93 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I am unable to re-enable the VPN hub on my RTU240 nor can I restart. It is showing that it is powered on as I can see the temperature and signal strength. However, I just get a timeout when trying to re-enable or restart.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your patience with this situation. The issue is likely related to yesterday's RMS maintenance. Below is an update on current situation:

The issue:

A number of devices have been failing to connect to RMS after the maintenance.

Current status

Fixes are being implemented in order to resolve the underlying issue. We are actively debugging the issue and searching for a full resolution.

The root cause of the issue:

Certain server-side changes were done that had an unforeseen impact on device and RMS communication.

What actions shall we take:

We shall do a thorough audit of all procedures that govern server maintenance to make sure the risk of such events is minimized in the future.

Once again, thank you for your patience and continued trust throughout this episode.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello,

Update for anyone reading through this. I was still able to receive the relevant data through my RTU240 (FTP Server), But just can not remotely connect.

Thanks
by anonymous
Hello,

Is the issue still present and could you provide your RMS company ID with the serial numbers of devices, experiencing the issue?

Best regards,