FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
297 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Our devices are not connecting to RMS and nothing has changed on the devices its self.  The device is online with data sending to server via MQTT.

Has this something to do with the RMS maintenance which recently happened?
by anonymous
I'm having the same issue, devices working properly online with 4G registred but the device won't become online in RMS dashboard.
by anonymous
Devices have now come back online, Strange.
by anonymous
Mine are still offline in the dashboard, also i have schedulled a firmware downgrade for the legacy version and the led is orange indicanting that will do the downgrade as soon as it comes back online, but it's been like this for about 4 hours now.. can't understand what's happening, is there some problem with the dash RMS?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Please send your RMS company ID and device serial number in a private message.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hi there, it seems that the issue is with one of the latest firmware versions, i have 8 rut240 that i'm configuring and for the test i downgraded one of the routers to the legacy firmware, after that the device come back online in the RMS dashboard. The problem seems to be in the version: RUT2_R_00.07.01.4.
by anonymous

Could you try a simple device reboot? 

Also, 7.01.4 is a rather old firmware. Do you have an opportunity to upgrade to 7.03.4 to check if the issue is still present?

Best regards,