FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
190 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I am using an SD cart with my RUT955. I've had multiple times an issue with the sd cart because of corrupted file. Till now I had to remove the card, and plug it into my laptop to fix it.

Because of the limited available package in the RUT, is there a way to fix partition that have problems ?

Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Please provide more details about the issue, what exactly happens with the SD card, if possible, some screenshots as well, to have a better visual reference. 

Do you make any configurations in regards to the SD card?

What exactly do you do to fix the card?

Lastly, a troubleshoot file with the issue present would be very helpful. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Attach the file by editing your original question.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello,

I am trying to insert new file and directory into the file, but I get constantly the error: not possible.. read only mode. If I try to delete files in that partition, it is not possible.

Previously, I would reset the sd cart in my laptop. The question is whether this is possible with the RUT955
by anonymous

Since 7.3 firmware it is no longer possible to write to NTFS partitions, it is read only from there.

I assume that might be the case, thus I would like you to try reformatting your SD card to exFat, to be able to use it fully.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thank you for your answer.

But if I am correct, the RUt only accepts NTFS and Vfat. And from what I read on this forum, there is a limit of 32go. Mine is 128gb.

Do you still think I should reformat it to exFAT ?
by anonymous
Data sheet for RUT955 defines SD card sizes up to 64Gb. However, if the device does recognize 128Gb card, I would suggest you to try reformatting the card and sharing the results.

Best regards,