FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
172 views 7 comments
by anonymous

Router not have saving after I have save to change check "enable" and edit "Local Port" for MQTT Broker in Broker tab view.

I check to make enable and edit Local Port and then click Save button. But after I click back from Publisher button broker enable check button and Local Port are still have initial state. It is not effective to the router ? Or Router have the issues? 

I have install mosquitto in my pc and when I try type at the following this command. Error Show: The connection was lost.

Note: I haven't set up username and password in Publisher tab view. So that I'm not use for username  and password in command

mosquitto_pub -h 192.168.1.1 -p 1833 -t router/get -m signal

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you check if it is not the browser issue, by trying a different one, clearing cache or trying to configure the device in incognito mode?

is the issue specific to MQTT broker or are you unable to save other configuration changes as well?

I also see that you are using an old firmware version. Is there any particular reason for that? Could you try updating updating to the latest (download link), update with Keep settings option set to off and check, if the issue persists?

If the device still fails to save configuration, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous

Thanks for your answer. Now I had update the lastest firmware version RUT240 Model . But I haven't seen MQTT tab under service. How to get MQTT service? MQTT service not available in the firmware lasted version?

by anonymous

You will need to install the required package. Login to router's WebUI, navigate to Services -> Package manager -> Packages and install MQTT package. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thanks your reply. But I can't install MQTT package. The package show like as pending state. How can going to install for MQTT package. PACKAGE show status "in queue".
by anonymous

Alternatively, you can download package from here and upload the downloaded archive to the router.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Well done, Thanks for your help! I want to ask one more things when I make to Enable for MQTT broker need to upload CA file, Certificates File,  and Key file. How to create CA file for rut240 router ? And then I using Mosquitto Mqtt service so need to be use the same CA file for RUT240 router and Mosquitto service?
by anonymous

Hello,

RUT240 has its own certificate generator. 

You can find it in the WebUI System -> Administration -> Certificates page under Certificates Generation tab.

The CA file must be the same for RUT240 router and Mosquitto.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi Zyg..,

Thanks a lot, you are awesome. You save my time.

Best regards,