FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
171 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi all,

after saving a configuration change, which did not finish, my RUTX11 is not accessible any more.

Firmware reset will not work.

I tried a firmware update via 192.168.1.1/index.html with RUTX_R_00.07.04_WEBUI.bin but the update is not finishing, all 5 leds are flashing since 20 minutes.

Any ideas how I rescue my RUTX11? Thank you for all help, Joachim

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Kindly try putting your router in the bootloader menu. We have a guide for this for you to refer to: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/Bootloader_menu

Then instead of installing the latest firmware for it. Try installing the RUTX_R_00.02.06.1 first, then upgrade it to the latest firmware once the firmware upgrade is done in the bootloader menu. 

Let me know the results. Thank you.

Best regards,

Robert

by anonymous

Thank you Robert for your help.

1. I could install Firmware RUTX_R_00.02.06.1 via bootloader menu.
    Unfortunately OTA update to 7.04 failed with 5 leds blinking for a long time and not finishing the update process

2. after that I installed firmware 7.00 via bootmenu, that worked.
    7.01 and 7.02 via file update although, but update to 7.03 or 7.04 failed again.
    Because I had previously 7.03 with configuration backup I am not able to restore the latest backup file.
Firmwar 7.02 is now working, are you able to analyse remotely why OTA and file update to 7.03 or 7.04 is not successfull?
Thank you very much, I would urgently update the configuration by restoring my backup made with previous 7.03
Joachim
by anonymous
Hi Robert,
I tried the OTA firmware update from 7.02 to 7.04 again and it worked. First the update seems not to finish and all 5 leds are blinking.
After a power off/on reboot the update finished after some minutes and I could restore my previous configuration backup.

Thank you for your kind help, Joachim
by anonymous
Hello Joachim,

That's great, glad to help you with this matter.

Best regards,

Robert