FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
140 views 1 comments
by anonymous

good evening all,

i have a RUT955 and want to cennect it to RMS. licenses all good.  

but this rut955 will simply not connect. on the RUT gui in RMS section it says "connecting" - but the final connection will not work.

i am currently on RUT9_R_00.07.03.2 firmware.
so does anyone have an idea what it could be?

the router has a SIM card attached - which allow internet access with no restrictions. DNS also works - when i am on CLI i can resolve "rms.teltonika-networks.com" - so this shouldnt be a problem.

i have no idea right now...

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is it possible for you to factory reset your device then upgrade your firmware to RUT9_R_00.07.04. Please refer to this link on how to factory reset your router. If issue still persists, kindly let me know. 

Note: Make sure that you have remaining RMS credit.

Thanks,

Janmiguel

0 votes
by anonymous
thanks for ur reply!

quick question - i have just updated the 955 to the latest firmware. BUT i did not factory reset before updating. is that a critical factor? even after update - RMS does not connect :-(
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you try factory resetting your device then upgrade your firmware and make sure that you uncheck the "Keep Settings" option.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Janmiguel
0 votes
by anonymous
ok - i will do the test - can u tell me if it is ok - to do a backup of the settings - which i can apply after reset - OR do i need to configure everything from scratch?