FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,357 views 3 comments
by

Hello,

I have RUT950 with Finnish DNA SIM card. The card works perfect when in my mobile phone, but does not work at all in RUT950.

I checked APN in the phone, when using this SIM (data connection works in the phone):

I enter same settings to RUT950:

As a result, I get the famous Data connection state - disconnected:

I tried FW upgrade, which was recommended in the forum. I am using FW ver.: RUT9XX_R_00.06.02 now. No success, no change after FW upgrade.

(By the way, the router worked with a different, pre-paid SIM card, and data connection was ok)

Anyone any ideas?

Regards,

Luke

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello, Luke,

When SIM card is in your phone, what IP public address do you get? Is it IPv4 or IPv6?
+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Try to select "Use IPv4 only" checkbox in router's "Network -> Mobile" menu.

by
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that one. No change, data disconnected. I tried also changing service mode to any of the listed there. No change.

Regards,

Luke
by anonymous

In such case, please download troubleshoot package from you router ("System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot" menu) and send it via private message, so that we could check your router's logs.

by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for troubleshoot package.

According to the troubleshoot, your "Mobile functionality" is disabled. This is the reason why your router cannot connect to mobile operator. I.e. From router's "Network -> WAN" menu you have not selected "Mobile WAN interface" neither as "Primary WAN", neither as "Backup WAN". This is how "Enabled Mobile" looks like:

We also noticed, that APN in router's configuration does not match APN in your pictures from mobile phone.

Try to completely restore your device to its original settings to avoid any other conflicting configuration and then reconfigure device again.

To reset device to factory default settings, simply navigate to "System -> Administration" menu and press "Restore" button.

When it will be done, go straight to router's "Network -> Mobile" menu, enter correct SIM card's APN and check if mobile connectivity is working.

0 votes
by anonymous