FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
367 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

Since the interface of Teltonika RMS was changed, I can no longer find the Services page where I had a list of all the devices added and could turn off the automatic renewal of the remote connection service.

With the new interface you have to go in device by device and disable the renewal for each device, also if the device is not connected you cannot disable the automatic renewal.

Is there an easy way to prevent auto-renewal from being by standard value turned on when I add a new device?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

You can do this by clicking Administration > Companies > View company details (the small letter "i").

Best regards,
Best answer
by anonymous
Thank you, perfect!

Claudio
by anonymous
Why did you move it? I wasted 1hr searching this.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

In the main Devices page, select the devices you want to disable the service for. Click on Device tab, press Manage services:

Pressing on any of the switches in a newly prompted window will disable selected service for all chosen devices.

Best regards,