FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
194 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I would like to do a port forwarding, with a RUT241 for an Allen Bradley PLC.

My RUT241 has the address 192.168.114.1 and my plc 192.168.114.55, when I ping from my pc I can ping the RUT241 and my PLC.

But when I want to configure the port forwarding from the WEB, the ip of my PLC (192.168.114.55) is not proposed and I cannot enter it by myself.

What solution is possible?

Thanks in advance

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Does the PLC have some setting in its LAN/Ethernet interface configuration to specify default gateway (something similar to this at around 2:48) and is that option set to RUT241 LAN IP?

Otherwise, I would like review your configuration, thus please attach a troubleshoot file to your question. First, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Attached files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
Hello,

Yes, I did put the IP address of the RUT241 as a gateway for my PLC
by anonymous

Are you able to ping PLC from the RUT240?

The custom IP can be set, if not listed, by selecting --Custom-- from the dropdown list of Internal IP address option. Then, after entering the IP address, press Enter button and save the settings.

Best regards,