FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
715 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I have just turned on my new RUTX50 firmware RUTX_R_00.07.03.4. It was simple to set up and connected to 4G straight away. I have an o2 SIM card inside. The router will not connect to 5G, there is strong 5G signal here and my phone is connected and getting download speeds well over 100Mbps. I tried the sim in my phone and it gets 5G. Is there something in the settings I am missing?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

You can try to configure the router to choose 5G only option. To do that, access RUTX50 WebUI -> Network -> Mobile -> General -> Under Sim Card Settings, choose 5G only in the Network Type. For more information, kindly click this weblink

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Janmiguel.

by anonymous
Thank you I tried that. It turns out there was a problem with the sim. I tried an alternative sim and it worked and now have replaced the O2 sim and it's working perfectly

Thanks

Stu