FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
164 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi!

I have been fighting with a weird issue with ipsec tunnel in RUT36X_R_00.07.03.4 firmware. I have set up ikev2 ipsec tunnel with Fortigate with two phase2s:

Local network: 192.168.20.0/24

remote network: 192.168.10.0/24

remote network 172.16.1.0/24

First phase2 works fine (192.168.20.0 - 192.168.10.0) but the second remote subnet is routed to default gw by Teltonika. So only the first phase2 gets up. Second one doesnt. If I change them around so that 172... will be the first one, the behavior changes accordingly.

So it seems that only one phase2 is set up and it will be with the first remote subnet configured. Next ones will be discarded.  Is there something I´m missing here or is this a bug?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you login to the router's WebUI, navigate to Services -> VPN -> IPsec,  edit instance settings, switch to Advanced settings and enable Compatibility mode, then check if connection gets established? 

If issue persists, please download a troubleshoot file from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot page and attach it by editing your question. 

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
Compatibility mode was the key to the happiness! Thanks!