FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
162 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

Since I had a problem, and I resewed my device, I'm unable to install un v07 firmware by recovery process or in update page ...
When I try by the recovery page, I have a checksum error.
When I use the Firmware page to upgrade, that's load, and after rebooting I'm again in login problem and device doesn't work ...
Upgrade from server is not functional for me, "no update available".

That's annoying since, because of that, I have many problems with services and functionalities absent.

Someone experienced the same problem ?

Any suggestion or solution ?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you try logging via SSH? Download PuTTy client (link). Open it:

Use the following details:

• Host name: 192.168.1.1
  • Port: 22
  • Connection type: SSH
  • Press Open.

Enter root as username to login and your router's password, which might be the default router's password, if you have updated with Keep settings set to off or performed a factory reset.

If you were able to login, execute the following command:

• troubleshoot.sh

This will generate a troubleshoot file. Now to extract this file from the router, please download WinSCP. Install and open.

Enter following session details:

• File protocol: SCP
  • Hostname: 192.168.1.1
  • Username: root
  • Password: <routers_password>
  • Press Login

Navigate to /tmp folder, you should find troubleshoot file. Move it to your PC and attach it by editing your question. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello,

Thanks for your support.

I managed to have some production with my RUT955 but still have many instabilities, so I followed your process and I will send you logs in private message.
by anonymous
Hello ZygimantasBliu,

Did you received my private message with logs ?

I still have problem, it's impossible to upgrade my Teltonika Device ...

If that's persist I will probably send the product in guarantee but do you know how to do that ?
by anonymous
Apologies for the late reply.

I will need you to send me a serial number of your device in a private message. We will need to arrange a remote to recover your device.

Best regards,