FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
243 views 9 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I have rut240. When resetting the settings to the factory settings, I can't go to the router menu. Login/password admin/admin 01 incorrect! Although these login/password are specified on the router itself.

The reset was carried out by pressing the reset button and from 5 to 10 seconds and up to 60 seconds.

Nothing helps

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Are you able to access the device via SSH, as explained here?

Otherwise, could you reinstall device firmware, following bootloader recovery instructions here, and try again?

Best regards,

by anonymous
it was not possible to log in using SSH - access is denied (invalid password admin 01)

Is the firmware update process you specified suitable for rut240? I read that this is for rut9xxx devices
by anonymous
When trying to update the firmware when entering the URL c in the address bar index.html the system asks for the login password again. At the same time, the router is entered into the boot menu state - all LEDs are lit

What am I doing wrong?
by anonymous

Pasted the wrong link, apologies. However, despite that, the recovery steps are identical, you can still refer to the RUT2 instructions.

Also, which firmware version did you have installed?

Best regards,

by anonymous
Try opening the link in browser's incognito/anonymous mode.
by anonymous
Yes, I did everything according to the instructions.

The router was switched to boot mode, a static IP address was installed on the computer.

I inserted the link both by rewriting and copying in incognito and anonymity mode on three different browsers, but everywhere a window popped up asking me to enter my username/ password.

I can't know the firmware version. But I can't even get into the boot menu. Neither via SSH, nor via

the in boot menu
by anonymous
If bootloader fails, then there is a more serious issue, since this is the last resort recovery option.

If the device has a valid warranty, I suggest to return it to your reseller for a warranty repair or replacement.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hi,

I have the same problem with my RUTX50! Can not enter the admin site with the factory reset password written on the back of the router after factory reset!

What can I do?
by anonymous

Hello,

How was the factory reset performed? Did it really reset?

Have you tried not the default password, but the password, used before reset?

Did you attempt to access the device via SSH?

Did you try holding the reset button for 12 to 20 seconds to reset to defaults?

As suggested above, could you try performing firmware update following bootloader recovery instructions here? Try installing RUTX_R_00.07.02.8 firmware. Then check, if default password written on your device works.

Could you send the device's serial in a private message?

Best regards,

by anonymous

I tried everything you asked multiple times. Nothing worked! Only the reseted WLAN works as supposed .

serial number is sent