FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
3,361 views 1 comments
by
Hi,

we are using a multi SIM-card from German Telekom for testing purposes. When the RUTX09 is using the SIM-card the associated phone number is busy.
by anonymous
Same here. Using a "multi SIM" (two SIMs for the same "line"). One in my iPhone, one in RUT955.

When I get a call on my iphone call goes straight to mailbox. If I remove the SIM from RUT955 this goes away. Any clue how to resolve that?

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Do you mean you have two SIM cards with the same phone number? And one SIM card is for mobile data and another one for calls?

If so, have you tried that mobile data with another device? Does it worked correctly?
0 votes
by
I am also having this problem with a RUT240. Mobile Data is working on both data without any problems but the phone line is busy when called. How can we resolve this?
0 votes
by
Same problem here. Just bought a RUT955. Running it with my 2nd SIM (same phone number as my smartphone SIM). A call to my number goes straight into "busy". Calling out is no problem.

This is a serious problem, and I am a bit surprised & worried that support has not replied on the first report, which was over a year ago.