FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
294 views 1 comments
by anonymous
After creating remote access for the TRB140 device, I cannot generate a link. I get the error "Company has no data left". What does this message mean? I will add that on some of the other devices I have, the connection is established correctly.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The message means exactly what it says, you have no data left in your company and remote device access requires data to proceed.

What could be done:

• New credits added;
  • Some of your current credits converted to company data. This is achieved in RMS web page by going to Administration -> Companies, press View company details under Actions tab. At the top right of the page press Add under Remaining company data and enter the number of credits you want to convert. One credit equals 2GB of data. 

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hi,

I have added company data, and added extra credit to turn the service on for one of the device. But apparently it does not work, either VPN connection as well as RMS online device management.

Please help.