FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
690 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I have problems to access internet connecting to the WI-FI of few RUT-950.

This problem started since we updated these router from FW "RUT9 R 00.07.02.7" to FW "RUT9 R 00.07.03.3".

I have tried to update two of them to the latest FW available "RUT9 R 00.07.04.1" but it didn't fix the problem.

Can you help me to resolve this problem?

Others interface are working normally. Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Attached files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

You can find attached the log file requested of a RUT950 with FW "RUT9 R 00.07.04.1".

The problem seems to be with the DHCP server.

Tell me if you need more logs from other devices.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

by anonymous

Hello,

In the troubleshoot file I see several configuration options, which indicate that the device has been updated from legacy firmware versions with current configuration at the time transfer to the new versions.

The issue seems to be caused by that, as some incorrect migration between the versions might have occurred, depending on the difference between the versions.

The simplest solution could be to reset the device to factory defaults.

However, if this is the least preferred solution, a couple of things that can be attempted:

• Disable Failover in from router's WebUI Network -> Failover page. I see that you are only using wired connection, thus failover is not necessary and a carry-over from legacy versions, where it was enabled by default. 
  • Login to the router via SSH and execute a couple of the following commands:
    • ip -4 rule delete $(ip -4 rule show| grep 2062 | cut -d":" -f 2)

• /etc/init.d/network restart

See if that helps.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello,

I have done what you said but it didn't work.

I tried also to reset the device to factory defaults but still having the same issue..

I attached the new log of the router after the restoring.

Can you give me some hint? I still having issue with the DHCP server (wi-fi and lan)

Thank you.

Best regards
by anonymous
Would it be possible to arrange a remote via AnyDesk to take a look at your device?

Could you send a private message about your availability and time zone you live in (GMT+)?

Best regards,