FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
130 views 2 comments
by anonymous
unable to  open cli   logged in as device admin
see image

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

No image is attached, but in order to access your device via CLI, you need to use root as username, not admin, and the password you enter, when logging to the router's WebUI.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
thank you  its working  i was sure  i did this   !

i am trying to display the sim card  phone number from 14 devices already in place in remote conections   do you know the command for this  ?
by anonymous

If I understand correctly, you want to retrieve the phone number associated with the SIM card, is that correct?

In this case, the number is not stored in the SIM card by default, nor the phone or router the card is inserted in.

In your case, you will first need to add your phone to the SIM card's phonebook, with the command similar to this:

• gsmctl -A 'AT+CPBW=1,"860700000",129,"test"'

Where the first member after "=" is index number of the phonebook, number within quotations is the phone number, it is followed by the type of the number and the last string is the name, associated with the number. For more details about the command refer to modem's AT commands manual here.  

Once the number is saved, you will be able to retrieve it with the following command:

• gsmctl -A 'AT+CPBR=1'

To get your number in the first place, you can simply send an SMS from the router to a specified phone number by using Services -> Events reporting feature to send test SMS.

Best regards,