FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
364 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I have a TRB500 that continuously keeps "freezing" the connection.
It does not disconnect, but it is impossible to use the internet for about 20 seconds.
This happens about 20 times a day, making it very frustrating to use.
This problem appeared at the same time of the update to 00.07.04( I now have 00.07.04.1 and it is the same).
With 00.07.03.4 everything worked perfectly.

Can you tell me if the latest versions have these problems? What else can it be otherwise?
I don't think it's an operator problem; the location of the router has always been the same.

I would like to try to downgrade, but is there any way to do it without perfecting the configuration?

I attach the troubleshoot file

edit: Tried with a sim from another operator and the result is the same!

edit2: Made downgrade to 00.07.03.4, now connection is stable again and everything works perfectly

Thank you very much for your answers

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The logs do not indicate any network freezes or any abnormal behavior. Was it present during the file generation?

You could try configuring automatic modem/connection restarts to counter the issue. To do so, you need to login to router's WebUI, navigate to Services -> Auto reboot -> Ping/Wget reboot. Edit existing default or create a new instance. In its settings, enable it, set Action if no echo is received option to Modem reboot, adjust the rest of the settings to your needs or leave them as default.

This would be a workaround only though.

Would it be possible to arrange a remote via Anydesk, for you to demonstrate the issue and also look at your device to understand it better?

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello,

the problem had occurred several times before I recorded the logs. I don't know how much time they encapsulate, but it hadn't been very long.

Now I have been using it for a couple of days with the old firmware and it seems to be fine.

I will try to re-update to see what happens.

Eventually if I have any problems, I will ask you for support!

Thank you very much, I will let you know
by anonymous
Hello,

I tried to update again, but the connection is still unstable. I had to go back again.

If you want I am available for an Anydesk session, I point out though that the disconnections are sporadic, during the session the problem may not occur

Looking forward I thank you