FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
368 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I want to connect a RUT 240 to the RMS via adding it manually with the serial number and the LAN MAC adress, but it does not work. The RUT is connected to the internet and the remote connection is enabled. On the RUT webinterface it sais "Failure (Error: Expired license.)", but I still habe 6 credits on the RMS, so that should not be the problem. I did also push the connect button on the RUT webinterface, so it does try to connect. Does anyone know what I could try to make it connect?
by anonymous

Could you enable Service for your device and see, if it is able to connect to the platform:

Best regards,

by anonymous
I could not find this setting? Can you please tell me where to find it? (I have the newest firmware availiable RUT2_R_00.07.04.1)
by anonymous

This is what I get on the RMS when I try to add the device:

by anonymous

Please send a photo with the device's serial and IMEI visible or upload a troubleshoot file in a private message to confirm your ownership of the device.

I will resolve your issue.

Best regards,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you send the serial number of the device in a private message?

Best regards,