FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
399 views 3 comments
by anonymous
The certificate of my vpn hub will expire soon. Do i have to set up the whole configuration again or can i update the certificate or copy the configuration to a new hub. There are about 30 Clients and the same number of routes, so i would be a lot of work to do it all again.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you try to update VPN HUB clients configuration and certificates under Clients tab, redownload VPN configuration file and then restart the HUB? 

See if that resolves the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous

It doesnt seem that this is a problem with the clients but a normal procedure with the certificates of the vpn server. I get the following notification when opening the settings of the vpn hub: "Your VPN hub certificate will expire on ... Create a new VPN hub to avoid disruptions."

by anonymous
That is indeed correct. The certificates, contained in the file downloaded from RMS are valid for about two years. The suggestion above to update configuration and certificates does not impact that and recreation of the HUB is the only solution.

I will address this to the developers to consider possible updates and improvements.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Alright, thank you