FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
278 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi to all,

I am using package on RUT9XX_R_00.06.08., installed using
- opkg update
- opkg install

Desired package not available on RUT9_R_00.07.02.7 ("unknown package").
Due to package available here:

https://openwrt.org/packages/index/start

is there a way to install and/or to compile?
Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you clarify which package you are referring to?

It could be that the package is not compiled for the later versions of the Linux kernel, or that there are issues with repositories/your internet connection.

Also, please update to the latest firmware by downloading it from here.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Goodmorning, I am trying to use rtklib packages, but after investigating I am afraid think it's not a package issue..

I have two RUT955 in a remote installation:
- RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.2 where I can correctly install rtklib packages, but application not working (error is "segmentation fault", it was reported due to old rtklib version).
- RUT9_R_00.07.02.7 where I can't install package (after opkg update, opkg install) due to "unknown package"

I don't want firmware updates on remote devices due I have no access due to snow (more or less, until end of May) and I would avoid to loose them.
I made further tests on a brand new RUT955 arrived yesterday, here on RUT9_R_00.07.02.7 I can correctly install packages, so I discovered remote RUT955 has filesystem in "read-only" mode.
Unfortunately on "home" RUT955 I also updated firmware to the newest available, but rtklib package is still the "old" version, I need to understand how cross-compile it.
Thanks.
About remote RUT955 today I can't access on it, so I supposed it has gone.
by anonymous

Hello,

I'm afraid I will not be able to help with compiling the package, however, OpenWRT has an article about it here.

Perhaps these tools might be of use?