FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
205 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hallo dear TELTONIKA Support Team.
I am using a RUT 955 and added the the Troubleshoot Documents .

My Situation is, the TELTONIKA works a few days normally and then the lost the LTE Communication.
I could see a very much log list  entries with "Joined 4G LTE".
The Signal strange is -77dB with 4 from 6 Lines. I would say, that is enough.

Thank you for you Support.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is there a particular reason, why you use legacy firmware, rather than current latest 7.04.1 version? I would suggest to update, with Keep settings option set to off.

The continuous "Network Type" "Joined 4G LTE" messages in the logs can be ignored, it appears that the service generating them is stuck in some loop and should be resolved by a device reboot.

Regarding mobile connection, the logs indicate rather poor SINR value at the time of file generation (SNR:1 dB), which might result in occasional disconnects.

Other that that, a different LTE band can be used (currently the device is connected to LTE band 1), setting it in router's WebUI, Network -> Mobile page, under Network frequency bands section, setting Manual option and picking a different band.

Also, automatic modem restart can be configured upon mobile disconnection event from Services -> Auto reboot -> Ping reboot section. Create a new instance, enable it, set Action option to Modem restart, if necessary, adjust other settings and save. 

Best regards,

by anonymous
Dear TELTONIKA Team,

thank you for you support.
I configured a Restart from the RUT, if this lost the connection to the internet.
It works...

But i have a new problem.
I don't know, what could be a problem?

The Situation
I create a VPN Hub and follow the youtube Video.
In the first days, the connection is via Open VPN possible and it works.
In the second or third day are  the connection not possible.
I delete the device and restart this. But the i have the same situation.
Could you support me?
Which information could i give you, for a better support.

Thank you !
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you clarify if you have updated to the latest firmware version? The VPN Hubs could function abnormally in the old releases of RutOS. 

If the issue repeats in the new firmware, please wait for the issue to replicate (VPN hub to disconnect) and generate another troubleshoot file. Thanks!

Best regards,
DaumantasG