FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
323 views 3 comments
by anonymous
I have used two Blue Coin T device connected to a X11 since februari last year. It have works perfect until one week back.

One of the device is not sending any data and I can't reach it with bluetooth or NFC from my iphone

Any suggestion how I can get it working again?

Anders

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

The symptoms sound like a dead battery. Perhaps the transmit power was set to max or the device was sending the data very often?

As we no longer sell Blue Coin T sensors, I would recommend considering EYE BEACON and EYE SENSOR by Teltonika Telematics. They offer very similar functionality and are fully supported by our devices with BLE functionality.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Thanks, i didn't know that is was possible to change power and frequency.

I have still one left working. Can you explain how I can change that parameters?

Anders
by anonymous

Hello,

The device parameters can be adjusted by downloading an app called Device Manager Mobile by ELA Innovation on your mobile phone. In the app itself, select NFC configuration, and approach the tag to the NFC reader area of your phone. This will open up the device settings, where various transmission settings can be adjusted:

Best regards,
DaumantasG

0 votes
by anonymous
Thanks

Anders
by anonymous
Glad I could help!