FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
330 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

when I try this curl command on rut955 i get this error, the FTPS server works fine and I can connect to it with winscp and filezilla with no issues

thanks,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you connect to your device via CLI or SSH and execute the following commands and see if that helps:

echo "net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_helper=1" >> /etc/sysctl.d/11-nf-conntrack.conf

and

/etc/init.d/sysctl restart

In addition, check, if opening TCP ports 21, 990 and 443 on the router help?

Best regards,

by anonymous

thanks for your support,

I tried : (echo "net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_helper=1" >> /etc/sysctl.d/11-nf-conntrack.conf) and  (/etc/init.d/sysctl restart) still the same issue.

can you explain more how to do this port opening (from which section) also please note that we use port 2022 for the ftps server.

thank you 

by anonymous

Sure.

• Login to the router's WebUI. Navigate to Network -> Firewall -> Traffic rules
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page.
  • Add a new instance of Open ports on router type. 
  • Give it a name, TCP protocol should suffice, and enter External port field with the value of 2022.
  • Press Add.
  • You will be prompted with a more detailed configuration window, however, if the default values fit your scenario, leave them as is and press Save & apply.

Best regards,  

by anonymous

yes I already did that still the same issue, (I checked if it is enabled and also performed save & apply)