FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
93 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a Setup with two modbus TCP Clients. The First act as a Server and the other as a slave with collect Data and transfer them to the Server.

I want a Setup in witch the modbus tcp comunication works over 2 RUT240 with RMS VPN HUB.

The Main Problem is that if i want to configure a Route in the RMS Portal the Modbus TCP client is not listed a device with get a IP-Adresse from the Router.

I hope the is somebody who can help me, maybe in German.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

One thing to note before the configuration - make sure you are using different subnets on each VPN device to avoid any issues. For example, the LAN IP of one of the RUT240 can be set to 192.168.2.0/24 and the other can remain at 192.168.1.0/24.

If the Auto-scan feature does not automatically detect the LAN devices, they can be added manually by specifying the LAN network IP address and subnet mask in the Manual tab.

Also, make sure LAN forwarding is enabled on both RUT240s.

More information on how to configure the RMS VPN hub can be found here.

Best regards,
DaumantasG