FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
659 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I have connected my Starlink to my RUT950 as a Wan connection and it is working, all clients have internet connection.

My problem is the speed. When I connect to the Starlink directly a speed test reports around 150 Mb/s but when I perform the same speed test connected through the RUT950 the test reports around 25 Mb/s. These results are consistent.

Is it possible there is something wrong with the way I have configured the WAN connection? I also tried a wireless WAN connection to the Starlink and the results were the same.
by anonymous
Hi,

I am attempting to do exactly this with an RUTX50 without success. Are you still using the starlink router in bypass mode or have you removed it completely? If you have removed it from the network completely, what PoE injector and power supply are you using to run Dishy? If indeed you have deleted the SL router from your network, I would like to see your interface settings for the WAN port.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

The data speed could be due to the nature of the traffic. Try setting the speed test with multiple of with single connection.

Also, try checking, and if disabled, try to enabled the Software flow offloading in Firewall -> General settings

by anonymous
Hi,

Same issue here. direct connecting the wan cable to a pc gives > 100mbit, when connecting the cable to my RUT241 WAN port, speedtest are not getting above 30mbit!

Software flow offloading switched to on: no difference :(