FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
198 views 0 comments
by anonymous

The WAN interface mob1s1a1 has status "Interface Stopped", there is a SIM card, the SIM has been activated. The signal is 82db, which is low but should be enough to connect to the internet. I have attached the troubleshoot file for support. Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Based on the troubleshoot file that you provided, it appears that the device can connect to the operator but is having difficulty obtaining an IP address. Additionally, the modem is in roaming mode.

I noticed that you are currently using the 'fixedip.m2m' APN. To address the issue, I suggest trying to change the APN to a different one to see if that resolves the problem. You may want to check with your operator to confirm which APNs are available for use. Alternatively, you can try setting the APN to 'auto' to see if that helps.

Also, it would be great if you could test the device with a SIM card from a different provider to see if the issue persists.

Please, let me know about the results.

Kind Regards,

Andzej