FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
407 views 7 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I would like to connect my RUT 240 to my Fritzbox via VPN (IPSec). I have read the manual and example configurations. Also I used the forum to find similar questions but there is still no correct answer to this issue. Is there a example configuration for a Fritzbox?
by anonymous
hi, i have the same challenge with a RUTX50 and the Fritzbox. i would also appreciate a sample configuration.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

We do not have a configuration example for a Fritzbox currently.

Could you please provide more details about your issue?

Kind Regards,

Andzej
by anonymous

I dont know what I am missing in the configuration. In the attachment there are photos of my configuration from the RUT 240.

Phase 2:

by anonymous

Hello,

Firstly, could you please tell me if there is a reason why you are using a legacy firmware version? If possible, it would be great if you could update to the latest firmware version.

Regarding the configuration, it is hard to say why the tunnel does not established from these screenshots. Would it be possible for you to download a troubleshoot file and attach it to your question? Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. You can attach the files by editing your question. The attached files are only visible to Teltonika Moderators.

Before you download a file, make sure to allow some time for the RUT240 to try and establish an IPSec tunnel.

Addionally, could you please show the IPSec configuration on the FritzBox?

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
I have attached the troubleshoot file.

On Firtzbox Side I have created a local user for VPN. Informationen about the Frotzbox are in the picture in the attachment.
by anonymous

Hello,

The logs indicate, that the Teltonika device cannot resolve the xxxxxx.myfritz.net address. Make sure you have:

• Internet connection;
  • Use the DNS servers which can resolve this address;
  • Use an IP address instead of a hostname;

If doing that does not help, we will ask you to update to the latest firmware and generate another troubleshoot file. Firmware can be downloaded here: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT240_Firmware_Download

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Hi,

I saw it was an old file. I uploaded a newer one and changed the fritzbox link to the IP.
by anonymous
It seems like the remote side does not reply to any of the requests from the RUT240. This could indicate an issue in Phase 1 of the communication. Perhaps some more options for IPsec configuration are available from the Fritzbox? Please remember, that all files attached to the original post are only visible to Teltonika moderators.

Best regards,
DaumantasG