FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
170 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi
Im experiencing connection issues with my new TRB500.

I can see it keeps trying triple and single connections, and keeps cycling through them. I tried with a huawei 5g modem and it works perfectly, but i have only rented it for a short time. They sits on the same spot when testing.

I thought the teltonica would be more stable and faster. Why can't it keep a stable connection, even though theres enough signal? I checked the antennas, and they have been fitted correctly.
by anonymous
The TRB500 is unusable. Too unstable, unreliable and speed is really really slow.

I know it handshakes with 5g nsa and i have tried with both auto and 4G+5G without results.

Why is it so bad compared to the huawei 5g CPE PRO2 modem?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues!

I will ask you to replicate the issue, then navigate to System → Administration → Troubleshoot and generate a troubleshoot file. This file can be attached to the original post and will only be visible to Teltonika moderators. It will contain the logs that might help me understand the issue that you are facing.

It would be best if you could generate two troubleshoot files - one where the modem is connected to 3 bands, and another when it drops down to a single band.

The issue might be, that the TRB500 keeps switching between a cell tower where 5G is available, and another where 5G is not available. However, without any additional information, this is hard to determine.

Best regards,
DaumantasG