FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
107 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Goodafternoon,

One of RUT955 had firmware 7.02 and didn't show a large part of its IO-terminals in the IO settings. It also couldn't find a more recent firmware version from the server even though it was available. I downloaded it and tried updating, this didn't work as the verification failed. I tried setting the device back to factory settings, after this it was almost unreachable. It seemed to boot but the signal LEDs kept blinking all at the same time. Also, when i tried accessing the webapplication i could enter my password but it would signal that it failed to open the overview menu. I then tried to flash the firmware and upload the newest firmware, this wasn't possible due to a failed checksum. An older firmmware (6.08.5) was possible. I then tried updating the device again. This time, the newest firmware was accepted, yet after updating the device again i cannot login. When i enter a wrong password it signals that it is wrong, when i enter the right one it keeps trying to load the next page but doesn't seem to get there. Also, the signal LEDs are again blinking all at the same time.

What can i try to solve this? Serial in file.

Kind regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

From the symtoms, it might be that the flash memory of the device or the CPU could have a hardware failure.

Have you tried bootloader to reflash the firmware? If that did not help then there is not much that could be done except for RMA
by anonymous
Yes, i tried to flash the firmware. Then i guess we will go for an RMA.