FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
227 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I installed the latest firmware 7.04.2 on my RUT950. Since then, my openvpn connection between PC and home network no longer works. With the old firmware I had the option of allowing openvpn with a switch. I can't find that switch anymore. Is there a way this is very important to me.

Thanks very much

by anonymous
Please give me Answer!!!

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What was the previous firmware version you had installed?

Did you update with Keep settings option enabled? If yes, could you reset the device to factory defaults and reconfigure OpenVPN instance?

An example configuration between windows client and Teltonika server is provided here, please check it. 

If you are still experiencing OpenVPN connectivity issues, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

that's not my problem! I can no longer access my home network with my mobile phone, PC and other devices via Openvpn. It's not about the openvpn configuration on the rut950. The firmware was from the end of last year, the version I no longer know.

Many greetings

netpass

by anonymous
To better understand your case, I would like you to provide more details about your OpenVPN configuration.

Could you also give your network topology?

Does the RUT950 itself have any OpenVPN configuration as a client or server?

Does the RUT950 use wired WAN or mobile to reach the internet?

A troubleshoot file could be helpful as well.

Best regards,
0 votes
by anonymous
Do you mean tap? Or you want to add a route in tunnel mode?

On new firmware you can add a route under extra options with:

route  Network XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX Mask: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Gateway: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

example: route 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.2.1
by anonymous

My Problem was the ipv6 connection to Internet: