FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
95 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Is it possible to see the configuration that the WAN interface gets via DHCP. I have a problem with the contact via the WAN interface and I think there is an error in the gateway and the DNS setup that RUT gets via DHCP.

Is it possible to access the LAN with port forwarding from the WAN and Mobile interface simultaneously. In my solution I need to access devices on the LAN and it will be from both WAN and Mobil

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is it possible to see the configuration that the WAN interface gets via DHCP

• login to the router vis SSH and execute the following command:
    • ubus -v list network.interface.wan
    • It will provide an extensive list of interface related details.

Is it possible to access the LAN with port forwarding from the WAN and Mobile interface simultaneously.

• Login to the router's WebUI, navigate to Network -> Failover. Enable Failover for your WAN and mobile interfaces. Make sure both interfaces have proper public IPs assigned. Now configure port forwarding rules from Network -> Firewall -> Port Forwards page and you should be able to reach your LAN devices through both interfaces.

Best regards,

Best answer