FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,483 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Im having multiple issues with RMS at the moment. 

I have recently found out that newer firmware 00.06 should connect using port 15009 and 00.05XXX  should connect on port 15000.

Just flashed RUT9XX_R_00.06.03.2 and added the correct port 15009  still no joy.

Failure (Error:  Device is not registered in RMS.)

I'm happy to share the serial number 1101757744 but will only share my other detail by DM. Hope someone can help!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Seems like your company do not have active licenses and for this reason monitoring for Router can not be enabled.
by
We have over 100 available licences, plus I think there is a free one month's license per new router?
by anonymous
Sorry, seems I entered incorrect serial.

Please try this: disable monitoring in router, then restore router to default settings. After reset enable remote monitoring in router (do not change port).
by anonymous

Hi,

Got a similar problem in 6.08.6, my router appear in "Not activated" status on RMS (grey), and i got a Device is not registered in RMS  error on the router side.

The router was set factory and got a valid WAN connection. But no way to make it appear online.

I was stuck on this for 1h until finding this thread. It seems that the previous solution is working for that case too. (Disable monitoring, THEN set factory)

Hope it can help someone else !

Best regards.