FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,915 views 3 comments
by

Hi,

I have two RUT950 and two SIM cards from Telia (Sweden). The SIM cards work in phones without any problem. I’m trying to set the mobile network in the RUT950 (latest firmware from 06/2019), but whatever setting I set, both router will not come online.

I tried the automatic APN, I also tried the Telia APN manually and a lot of other settings. The router find the 4G Network, but for some reason they do not connect. 

Does anyone has an idea?

by anonymous
Hi,

If not solved yet you can skip this comments. Otherwise read following ; I have 1 Telia SIM in primary slot in a RUT950. I have to register, reboot modem and restart connect to operator. You can scan for operators after and then have an overview . Then I did power off and power on. Then it started up connected to Telia operator.  /Paul

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Please try to reset router to default settings.

After this connect to router, skip setup wizard, go Network -> Mobile and set only APN parameters: online.telia.se  and save settings.

Check if it works after this.
by

Hi, it worked for one system.

The other system is still not able to go online, although it seems like that is connected..  

by anonymous
Hi,

What is the code of the router with which doesn't work?

When you tested, did you used the same SIM card?