FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
643 views 1 comments
by
Hello from Germany,

I have a RUT850, using a SIM from Drillisch ( www.telefonica.de ) connecting to the O2 Network in Germany.

Very often the handover / the following from one sender to another is not working. Sometimes yes, sometimes not.

Roaming is also not working. ( Trip to Denmark ) In both cases I have to restart the RUT850 and suddenly it works.

This happens with every Firmware I've tested.

Also often it shows a strong Network, but Data Status is disconnected. Restart, and it works.

In my meaning it could be a problem with the Fusion of eplus and o2. The both networks became one,

and the devices have to make local roaming.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Volker Schaefer

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

When issue will appear again (i.e. your router would still have string mobile signal but would show that mobile data connection is disconnected), would you be able to download troubleshoot package from your router and send it to me via private message?

Troubleshoot package can be downloaded from "System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot" menu.

by
Yes, I can do that.

But, how can I send you a private message???

Regards,